Do you have a cluttered space in your home that needs help, but you don’t know where to begin…nor do you have the time? Are you moving and want your new home to have maximum functionality and beauty?
No job is too large or too small for Karen Duncan and her team! They are able to solve all organizational challenges.
Karen Duncan and her team have expertise organizing the following spaces:
- Kitchens – cabinets & pantries
- Paper Flow / Home Office / Small Businesses – files, storage and furniture
- Laundry Rooms / Utility Rooms / Mudrooms
- Craft & Hobby Rooms or Areas
- Kids’ Rooms & Playrooms
The first step to organizing a new space is to have a consultation. A consultation typically includes the following:
- Determine what you want the final space to look like and how it should function.
- Assess what’s working vs. what’s not working. What items are most essential to you?
- Discuss options and budgets.
- Outline an action plan and how the work will be done — work together, client implements or Karen and her team work alone and voila, the client comes home to organized space.
If you are interested in improving the organization of an existing space in your home, the following bullet points are typical services that Karen Duncan and her team offer.
Design and MAXIMIZE new storage spaces –
- Coordinate tear-out of existing closet, garage and other spaces including existing shelving and cabinets if deemed not functional.
- Design and coordinate installation of new closets, pantries, garage organization systems and offices including shelving, built-in cabinets and storage furniture.
- Help you determine what is staying and what can go.
- Physically remove items – move to another room, discard to dump, donate to charity, bring to resale shop or post on internet to sell.
Organize the “keepers”-
- Define activity zones.
- Determine relationship of one activity to another to determine where zones should be.
- Assign a home for every item.
- Make items that are used most often ACCESSIBLE.
Shop for containers and tools-
- Consider aesthetics, functionality, size and BUDGETS.
- Can also use storage components client already owns.
Perhaps you are moving or building an addition on your home? Maybe you have an empty room that you are ready to utilize?
Karen Duncan and her team can do the following for you:
- Review blueprints for new construction and remodeling projects
- Determine if storage and flow is optimized.
- Make suggestions for changes/additions if deemed appropriate.
- Design a move-in consultation plan.
- Determine where each item will be placed and how it will be stored/organized.
- Physically unpack & organize your belongings in your new home or re-modeled space.
Or you need an experienced public speaker for your organization?
Karen Duncan has years of experience delivering presentations to:
- WJXT Morning Show
- First Coast News – First Coast Living
- Business Groups
- Church & Synagogue Groups
- Women’s Groups
- Trade Shows